For freelancers, consultants, contractors and agencies who want to work smarter. Identify and mitigate the risks that tend to cripple margins before signing on the dotted line.
For product teams, project managers, delivery leads and agile teams who need better forecasting. Secure resources, set expectations and deliver high quality work.
projects estimated - add yours today!
Faster than a spreadsheet
Don't spend time setting up formulae and formatting or copying and pasting.
Enter your project requirements in our secure online form and we’ll use your data to propose a reasonable budget based on statistical simulations.
Understand your project risk
Identify risky requirements and tasks faster. Get a number that's more than just the average of the minimum and maximum estimate for each story. You'll be able to compare stories with ease.
Demonstrate how tweaking the project scope now can improve what is delivered later.
Feasible and realistic project forecasts
Forecast like a pro with a budget that won't force your team to deliver poor quality work.
Avoid overtime and arguments and alleviate some of the stress of estimation. Your team can plan projects together and feel confident that the project plan will serve them well.
Heading into December our team had a lot of work to deliver and many competing priorities. Estimate Work helped us plan the resources we needed and set expectations with stakeholders. It was tight, but by Christmas our team was sipping cocktails, not shipping features.
Jeremy Kirkham, Delivery Lead at Equiem
How it works
- Your team lists and groups all the individual tasks in your project in the easy to use online form
- Decide with your team the best, worst and most likely outcomes for each task
- Your numbers are run through 10,000 Monte Carlo simulations to account for the range
of estimates per item
- You can see on a graph how the project simulation turned out
- Rather than just an overall project minimum and maximum (or average),
you'll get a statistically significant budget recommendation (you'll have least
75% chance of completing all your tasks within the suggested budget)
- You can share this with external stakeholders
- Your team is set up to deliver high quality work
- High fives all round!