For freelancers, consultants, contractors and agencies who want to work smarter. Identify and mitigate the risks that tend to cripple margins before signing on the dotted line.
For product teams, project managers, delivery leads and agile teams who need better forecasting. Secure resources, set expectations and deliver high quality work.
projects estimated - add yours today!
Faster than a spreadsheet
Don't spend time setting up formulae and formatting, or copying and pasting.
Enter your project requirements in our online form and we’ll use your data to propose a reasonable budget based on statistical simulations.
Understand your project risk
Identify risky requirements and tasks faster. Get a number that's more than just the average of the minimum and maximum estimate for each story. You'll be able to compare stories with ease.
Demonstrate how tweaking the project scope now can improve what is delivered later.
Feasible and realistic project forecasts
Forecast like a pro with a budget that won't force you to deliver poor quality work.
With Estimate Work you'll avoid overtime and arguments by setting your team up for success.
Heading into December our team had a lot of work to deliver and many competing priorities. Estimate Work helped us plan the resources we needed and set expectations with stakeholders. It was tight, but by Christmas our team was sipping cocktails, not shipping features.
Jeremy Kirkham, Delivery Lead at Equiem
How it works
- You list all the individual tasks in your project in the easy to use online interface
- You decide with your team the best, worst and most likely outcomes for each task
- Your project is run through 10,000 Monte Carlo simulations to account for the range
of estimates per item
- You can see on a graph how the project simulation turned out
- Rather than just an overall project minimum and maximum,
you get a statistically significant budget recommendation (you'll have least
75% chance of completing all your tasks within the suggested budget)
- You also get a range of budget recommendations in case you want to take more or less risk
- You can share this with stakeholders and lock in a realistic and smart budget for your project
- Your team is finally able to deliver high quality work on time and under budget
- High fives all round!